Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass
Winterhardy perennial ryegrass
- It is up to 6 days later heading than the typical early maturing varieties. It possesses very high disease resistance and tolerates close grazing.
- Tetraploid has had good trial results in many European countries and is fastly gaining acceptance in the U.S. where it has been trialed in several states with very good results.
- One of our most winterhardy ryegrasses.
- Very well suited to management intensive grazing, but hay and silage management will work as well also. When mixed with White Clover, an unbeatable pasture mix.
- Planting rates: (lbs per acre): Stand alone; 25-40. In mix 10-20.
By the lb., 50 lbs