Buck Forage Oats
When it comes to providing quality fall forage, nothing beats Buck Forage Oats! Buck Forage Oats are much more winter-hardy than most others. They tend to grow slower, which means more tender and palatable. Deer will dig Buck Forage Oats out of snow cover.
Out of stock
- Planting instructions:
- For best results, plant in a well-prepared bed.
- Plant seeds from 1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Adequate moisture is required for proper germination.
- Lime according to soil test and fertilize periodically with high nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant 50 lbs. per 1/2 acre.