Buck Forage Oats
Oat variety scientifically developed and tested for use in food plots
- 50# bag.
- Forage oats yield a tender, highly palatable, cold and drought-resistant crop that attracts deer throughout the fall.
- Planting instructions:
- For best results, plant in a well-prepared bed.
- Plant seeds from 1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Adequate moisture is required for proper germination.
- Lime according to soil test and fertilize periodically with high nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant 50 lbs. per 1/2 acre.